Non FR Non Fire resistant
ALCOBOND A2 Facade System is more than a piece of panel. A wide variety of alloy, surface enhancement, and coating systems may be selected and combined into a new creation of A2 diversity while ensuring the facade as a whole is protected in the event of a fire. This is why ALCOBOND A2 Facade System is the ultimate solution as it provides total facade protection of any structure.
- ALCOBOND A2 Facade System comprises the standard ALCOBOND A2 Panels within a non-load bearing fire-safe wall assembly.
- ALCOBOND A2 Facade System has been tested and certified for fire propagation characteristics to a large-scale facade test.
- ALCOBOND A2 Panels have passed the ASTM E84 test in Class A.
- ALCOBOND A2 Panels have obtained EN13501-1 certification for A2-s1,d0 which tests reaction to fire classification.
- ALCOBOND A2 Facade System has been tested and has passed the NFPA 285 test, which tests the entire cladding system as a whole.
CoilsRMK Industries LLC ensures that we purchase Aluminium coils of the highest quality from leading suppliers to manufacture our ACP.
The ACP is made up of a modified mineral-filled core, producing a Fire Retardant (A2) Aluminium Composite Panel. The core and adhesive film are heated and undergo a melting process providing a high strength lamination with the Aluminium coil.
Once the appropriate alloy has been assigned, Aluminium Coils are treated and coated (painted) as per the specifications of the client.
- Paint Type Warranty period
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 30+ years
- Paint Type Description
- Solid colors with low gloss
- High gloss colors
- Sparkling colors
- Colors such as Stone, Timber, Metal and Abstract
- Non paint, treated aluminium finish such as Mirror finish
- Anti-scratch paint
- Self Cleaning paint system
The surface of the ACP is finally protected with a self-adhesive peel-off protective film. It is made up of two polyethylene layers of black and white and can usually withstand two months exposure to the outdoor elements without any damages in terms of stains or film strength.
cross-section of alcobond aluminium composite panel
- Easy to peel film
- PVDF or Polyester Primer Coating
- Non-corrosive primer coating
- Aluminium Skin
- Anti-corrosive Treatment Layer
- Adhesive Film
- Modified Mineral Core
- Adhesive Film
- Anti Corrosive Treatman Layer
- Aluminium Skin
- Anti Corrosion Service Coat
- 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm
- 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm
- 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm
- Up to 6000 mm
- Kynar 500 & Hylar 5000 PVDF, Polyester Metallic and High Glass, High Durable Polyethylene
- High Strength Bonding Adhesive Film
- Fire Retardant Modified Mineral Core
- Mettalic, Solid, Sparkling, Natural & Anodized Collections
- Special Panels, Colors & Textures Available
installation stepsTEN EASY STEPS OF INSTALLATION:
- Fix the G.I brackets (40x40x100 2.8mm long) on the base wall by using the Anchor Bolts (8 x 80mm LG). Refer to elevation on specifying brackets and runners.
- G.I Runner (40x45x1.8mm) will be fixed to brackets by using the Hex Head bolt M8x20 LG with Nut, refer to elevation on specifying brackets and runners.
- Adjust the runner alignment using a plumb line and tighten the bolts.
- Fix the G.I holders on the base wall by using simple S.S Nails for the Rockwool.
- Apply Rockwool (50mm, 75kg/m3) by using the G.I holder and ensure that the locking plate is inserted and locked properly.
- Locate the Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP) and fix the cleat of ACP to the runners by using 10# PH. ST. 4.8 x 19mm LG.
- After installing all ACPs, apply FR Silicone in the grooves and fill the gap between the Cleat angle and Runner.
- Insert G.I U Channel (12x15x.9mm) in the groove stuffed with Rockwool with Screw 10# PH. ST. 6.3x50mm LG.